Our Foundation programme go beyond mainstream thought and practices, fostering intellectual inquiry and creative mastery.
Internationally ranked Foundation programme
Students want choices in their educational journey as one shape doesn’t fit all. International Foundation Year (IFY) offers flexibility to students to choose how they want to approach university entrance. This is a pre-university programme designed for students to prepare them for study in English-language universities. It develops students’ subject knowledge, study skills and English language competency to a level suitable for smooth progression to undergraduate study.
The foundation programme prepares you with the skills, knowledge, and experience you need to progress to the undergraduate level. The course is designed to fill the gap between your current level of qualification and knowledge and the level needed to be admitted into an undergraduate programme.
Here are some advantages of the Program:
- Start your degree in your home country
- Save money on tuition fees and living costs
- Benefit from smaller class sizes (enhanced learning experience)
- Designed exclusively for selected students, unlike 1st year at university
- Enhance your English academic skills and gain confidence
- Increased your chances of getting admission in an undergraduate programme
- Progress directly into 1st or 2nd year at university
- Graduate with a full bachelor’s degree (your degree certificate will be the same as if you studied all years at the university)
Art & Design
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.